|Item Number: NOR-51210|
|Last Price Update: 08/01/2022|
|Made In: United States|
|Model Number: NSB100FT BLUE+|
FREE SHIPPING Truck Freight to most Commercial Locations in the lower 48 states
All residential deliveries will automatically have $175 liftgate fee added.
NorthStar BLUE+ 12V 100AH VRLA-AGM Battery
NorthStar AGM thin plate lead carbon technology delivers ultra fast recharge times and more than three times as many cycles as standard AGMs, thanks to its PSOC compatibility. This not only ensures a more reliable power supply, but also reduces the cost of operation.
NorthStar Battery has pushed the limits of battery design with the innovative NSB 210FT BLUE+ Battery® that delivers 10% more backup power in the same footprint as a 190FT. The NSB 210FT BLUE+ Battery® uses a unique 23” case and handle design that frees up space for more of NorthStar’s proven AGM thin plate technology, setting a new standard for high energy density 12V telecom batteries.
In many regions of the world the on-grid power supply is unreliable, suffering frequent power outages every day. This means frequent recharging, severely shortening battery life. To minimize the impact of outages or use of diesel generators it is crucial to recharge batteries as quickly as possible - you never know when the next outage will be. At the same time, the cyclability of the battery needs to be exceptional, as the number of charging cycles will be greatly increased when the grid goes down.
- Exceptional PSoC cyclic performance 2050 cycles @50% DoD
- Design life 12+ years at 20°C (68°F)
- EUROBAT design life definition: Very Long Life (12+ years)
- Ultra fast recharge
- Shelf life of up to 24 months
- Lead carbon added to negative electrodes increases power and reduces sulfation
- High potential fuel savings when used with hybrid genset applications
- Operates even at extreme temperatures of -40ºC to +65ºC (-40ºF to +149ºF)
- Advanced 3 stage terminal design to ensure leak-free operation
- Female M8 brass terminals provide maximum performance
- Non-halogenated, thermally sealed PPOI plastic casing and cover
- Flame retardant (UL 94 VO) and LOI of at least 28%
- Integral handles and front access terminals ensure ease of installation and maintenance
- Approved as non-hazardous cargo for ground, sea, and air transport
Call Us Toll Free 1-888-826-0939